Thursday, March 3, 2011

Live Video Highlights

New thing I am starting. When I feel the need to do so, I will be posting my favorite live videos for your viewing pleasure. First up is Porcupine Tree. The angle may be far off, but it adds to the experience. Trust me. Sound quality & visuals are good, so watch away.

From their 2009 tour, Porcupine Tree performing the intro tracks to their album, "Occam's Razor/The Blind House."


(credit goes to swhq on Youtube)

Ready...set...REVERT!

This is a place where I post all of my various ramblings about the musical world. More or less, to keep my friends & family sane and to give insight & guidance to all music freaks with a passion as frightening as mine. Album reviews, artist news & insights, and my own conflicting opinions. Click the link at the bottom of the page to become a follower of the Musical/\Revertion.