Monday, February 14, 2011

3 Guitar Riffs To Blow Your Ears To Sincere Blasphemous Joy

Ever sat by the radio (back when it was actually good) and waited for something you like to come on? And then out of the static comes a song with a lead so monstrous, you practically crash the car? I know have. Therefore, riffs will be had. In threes. At least a couple times a week. Heavy metal & classic rock have been done to hell & back, so we shall avoid those. Here are the first cuts, and try not to make a mess. Descriptions unnecessary.

Ready...set...REVERT!

This is a place where I post all of my various ramblings about the musical world. More or less, to keep my friends & family sane and to give insight & guidance to all music freaks with a passion as frightening as mine. Album reviews, artist news & insights, and my own conflicting opinions. Click the link at the bottom of the page to become a follower of the Musical/\Revertion.